Saturday, January 7, 2017

The Dance


The Dance
I often get so frustrated
That there isn’t an infinite amount of poetry in me
I know I need to write it
I can feel it in my chest
I can feel it even Deeper than that
I can feel it in the places where spirit and soul do flow
Yet there is no bridge between here and there
There is no way there I know

Or is there?

Could it be that infinity really is within?
Could it be that there is a creativity that never has an end?
It could be

I guess anything could be
That’s why we have words like “paradox” and “tension”
That’s why there’s so many unknown dimensions
Things that even quantum physics has a hard time describing
I have the choice to be stone solid or imbibing
The deep red wines of mystery
I have the choice
So though I might not have a language for what is within
I can keep dancing with it
I can keep going back and drinking from the well
I can keep breaking out of this small prison cell
Named, “This is the way it has always been.”

I can make the choice to be wild and free

I like this dance with eternity

1/7/17

No comments:

Post a Comment