Wednesday, January 25, 2017

Five


Five
I don’t have time to play these games
This phantom world has been rearranged
Now everything is so very out of place
Even in the mirror as I see my face
I do not recognize this one I see

I look to the sun, the moon, the skies
To anything where I am mesmerized
Yet the sustenance never happens, wasted
This time of life I have chronically tasted
This taste seems always bittersweet

Bitterness seems to be the great anathema 
That every living being inhales with great drama
A fragrance lifting from the skies
Yet not the heavenly skies, these lies
Seem to be in the midst of all my fragrances

There is also a hint of jasmine in every one
A delight from the light of the glistening sun
This one thing reaches to the core of feel
Fulfilling all I wish to be real
This wonder is so much more than skin deep

This joy seems to have its very own vibration
I drink it deep in such an intense libation
That music weeps from the great divide
It soars and pours and flies and glides
Right into the very being of my hearing


Everything I sense is love

No comments:

Post a Comment