Saturday, August 19, 2017

T=mg+ma




T=mg + ma
These paradoxes are killing this Western man
I’m told that giving up is the way to life
Then giving up is the way to shame
I’m told that rest brings me to peaceful healing
Yet I rest and become more lame
I’m not saying the truth is a lie
But what I am saying is that life seems immutably impossible
And I’m not really sure what I should do
The scientists attribute the darkness to biology
The preachers attribute the biology to darkness
In a culture of “I must know everything”
I think we know nothing, nothing at all
Suddenly I find this earth I’ve been anchored to
Is floating aimlessly in space
Possibly not aimlessly
Possibly toward a great destruction
Possibly toward miraculous life
I am told that this is my greatest decision
Is it really the electrons traversing the axons
That determines the universe’s fate?
Is it true we’re just a micron of a meaningless speck?
Like I said, the tension betwixt these two is so great
I feel I’m being torn in two
The dangers of that are none too few
Yet neither are the abundance of the treasures






Image by La Boheme, Google Images

No comments:

Post a Comment