Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Introduction

Hello to all!! My name is Duane Carter and I am a man on a mission to see God's love truly rock our world. Over the years I have really struggled with what most people view as "Christianity" because frankly it was very judgmental and very powerless. Then I met Jesus and that was all it took. I am beginning to learn that if there is hate and discord and malice and jealousy then that ain't Jesus. If that is what you think when you think of "Christianity" then you are not looking in the right place. So I will periodically post poems, photos, and just simple thoughts of my personal walk with the One Who created it all. My intention is that you will see the real God, the real Jesus Who loves us more than anyone can imagine and Who wants us all to walk in all the great things that He has made for us to walk in. More later!

No comments:

Post a Comment