Saturday, September 8, 2018

Microscopic (Infinitesimal)


Microscopic

Most of the time it’s easier to do the “wrong” thing
It seems like holiness, perfection
Are just much too high
I can’t reach it
I can’t jump anymore
The pains in my feet go screaming galore
So I just simply sit down and stare
Then my head goes down
I look toward the ground
To see if there might be some happiness there

I seen an ant moving along
Taking the crumb back to the nest
His contribution, though a total success,
Will never, ever be recognized amongst the masses
But then I realize
It was recognized by me

So in this thought I feel quite free
To share

Keep being you
For one much greater than you
Sees

And knows

You are a total success.


Maybe not anywhere near my “best” but at the same time I get the sense this crumb will make a difference somewhere…

No comments:

Post a Comment