Thursday, April 13, 2017

Push Ups



Push Ups
I hate pushing against this planet earth
Straining with all my might
No matter if I work all day and night
Its spinnings never seem to give way
Time never, ever seems to sway
One micron from its mortal purpose
Though I’m getting bigger and stronger
My strength could never stop the traveling
These fibers continue their stark unraveling
No matter the drive or the purpose
So what is this strength
Amongst all of these galaxies and dust?

The greatest strength of all is trust

Maybe it is time for me to use that strength instead
To lift me above the path of death
Into the place where time does not exist
Where I ignore the watch placed on my wrist

Maybe it is time for me to use that strength instead

Maybe it is time for us all to learn to use it

No comments:

Post a Comment